Own fleet of Vehicles numbering more than 300 including variety of Saloon Cars, 4WD’s, and Luxury fleet of Mercedes Benz & BMW and luxury A/c coaches.
Round the clock counter present at the Muscat International airport. In addition to this, we also have counters present at Grand Hyatt Muscat, Salalah Airport and Hamilton Plaza hotel Salalah that are operational during the business hours.
Versatile team of over hundred highly experienced & knowledgeable employees well armed with the expertise of creating tailor made itineraries / tours / Shore excursions that meet the demands of not only individual & leisure travelers but different sized groups.
The Top Management involves itself with every minute detail to provide that extra personal touch and make sure that the services committed are effectively provided and handled.
Credentials & Achievements
- More than 100 Global Partners have bestowed their confidence and trust in us and our Service deliverance. Our clientele list features some of the prominent names in the travel industry, such as Thomas Cook, Saga Holidays from UK, Tischler Reisen, Arabia Felix-Germany, ASIA.ikhar-France, Talisman, Aladin-Netherland, Raffeisen Reisen-Austria, Let’s Go Tours, Trade Wings-Switzerland, etc.
- Awarded the “Oman Award for Excellence” for being the best tour operator in Oman.
- Award of “Best Tour Operator – 2012” by Oman Ministry of Tourism
- Award of “Best Tour Operator—2013” by Oman Ministry of Tourism and Travelex Oman
- Twice Recognized by the Government of Oman for achieving the best result in Omanization award presented by the Joint Committee for Travel & Tourism sector.
- Every year more & more tour operators are reposing their trust on MARK Tours to cater to their travel requirements and handle their ground arrangements in Oman.
Preferred Tour Operator
Mark Tours has been chosen by all leading 5 Star & 4 Star hotels in Muscat namely Al Bustan Palace Hotel, Muscat Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, Grand Hyatt Muscat, Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah, The Chedi, Holiday Inn and more…to handle their Meet & Greet services and Airport transfers, Day Tours, Business trips for their Valued guests for the past many years.
- Oman Air has chosen Mark Tours to provide Limousine transfers for its Business Class and First Class passengers since April 2010.
- We are also proud to be awarded the contract from Oman Air Holidays for their complete ground management of the Khareef (monsoon) Festival Salalah, consecutively for seven years. Each Khareef season, over a period of 8 weeks, Mark Tours has efficiently handled over 3000 tourists in Salalah.
- Our efforts and service quality over the period have enabled us to gain the trust of the Ministry of Tourism, Oman and helped us become their preferred tour operator to handle the congresses, conferences & exhibitions organized by them. Mark Tours has handled several of the FAM trips and the International Congresses in Oman sponsored by MOT.
Insurance & Indemnity
All MARK vehicles are comprehensively insured including CDW, PAI, Theft Protection and SFT, as per the regulations in the Sultanate of Oman.
Health, Safety & Security
- The company values Health and Safety with top priority and our safety records speak for the last nineteen years of our operations with no serious accidents or fatality.
- All our vehicles are maintained as per the safety standards drawn by local authorities. Fire extinguishers, First Aid kits and seat belts are available in all vehicles to ensure safety and handle emergency requirements.
- The routine maintenance and service jobs on vehicles are carried out strictly as per manufacturers’ vehicle maintenance recommendations. Each vehicle is finally checked, cleaned and ensured of zero errors before release to jobs.
- Our Managers/ Supervisors and operation staff including drivers have undergone relevant training such as ‘ “Safety Leadership Course” “, “ Defensive Driving” and “ Basic Life Saving Course”.
- Mark Tours is a registered Contractor with PDO (Petroleum Development of Oman) for the last 18 yrs and leases more than 100 vehicles every year to them. PDO is considered to be one of the most secure organizations in terms of Safety & Security regulations. The vehicles provided are modified as per the safety requirements of PDO & Mark Tours is audited every year on the grounds of its service delivery, meeting Safety requirements and adhering to the contractual terms discussed.
- Mark Crisis Team maintains and updates information relating to Hospital, Clinics, ROP stations, Road Side Assistance.
- Our Crisis Manager is experienced and familiar with Port procedures and shall always liaise with the Shore Excursion Manager and manage the Crisis if any.
- We are committed to a work environment in which Guest/tourist safety is foremost in our minds, where information relevant to safety & security is freely communicated and where individuals can openly raise issues and concerns.